What types of products does MBi manufacture?
MBi can take on any manufacturing project involving capsules, gels, liquids, lotions, powders, or tablets.
Does MBi have minimum quantity requirements for production runs?
Our minimum is usually 5,000 bottles, which is very generous in our industry. Because our mission is to bring innovative health products to market, we help entrepreneurs and companies who are passionate about health by starting with low quantities whenever possible. We want to help you grow.
Can MBi develop custom formulations and do the R&D for my company?
Absolutely. MBi has developed over 3,000 formulas over the past 30 years. We have learned a wide variety of formulation techniques and have developed industry connections—all of which we leverage for use on your project. We will assist in whatever capacity you need, whether it’s starting a product from scratch or upgrading your existing formula.
Can MBi review and consult on label issues?
Yes. In fact, it’s company policy to review every label before it goes to the printer to make absolutely sure all the details are correct. We can advise you on what to write and what information to include.
Can MBi ship my products overseas?
We have experience helping our customers to ship to many different countries, so we’re happy to help you navigate the complexities of international shipping of health products. Just remember that every country has their own internal shipping requirements.
What is the typical lead time for orders?
We usually estimate five to six weeks. Different types of raw materials can change the time to completion. We will keep you updated on every step.
What is the typical lead time to get a quote?
We do everything possible to have quotes ready within two to three business days, although some quotes take longer if they involve rare raw materials or specialty packaging.
What is the process for creating a custom nutritional supplement or personal care item?
We are happy to help you work through existing product ideas or come up with new ones. Both have similar processes.
Existing product idea:
- You tell us what you would like to improve or change about your product.
- The formula is reviewed to identify problems and their source.
- We manipulate the formula and conduct tests to identify what changes achieve the desired improvements.
- We work with partners to improve the flavors, colors, or make other secondary changes to the products.
- We take our recommendations to you for approval.
- Upon approval, we begin mass producing the reformulated product.
New product idea:
- We listen carefully to understand your vision.
- We decide the best process to produce a sample, including formulation, research and development, and sourcing of materials.
- Samples are then delivered for approval.
- Details including, packaging, labeling, final testing, and pricing are established.
- We begin production runs, including manufacturing, bottling, labeling, and box up.
- The product is shipped to your logistics team.